Big or Small.
Our large sawmill facility houses numerous pieces of machinery, allowing us to provide a wide range of milled products. Our molder, for instance, not only produces shiplap siding and tongue and groove flooring, but also mills planks up to 12 inches.
From design ideas to production, we are equipped with the tools, machinery, and knowledge to convert reclaimed wood into whatever you can imagine:
- Six-Headed Molder: Produces any pattern of flooring, siding and ceiling or wall paneling, including tongue and groove, as well as shiplap, up to 12 inches in width.
- Multipe Woodmizer Bandsaws: Saws that cut large-dimension timbers and logs. Of the three in our shop, one is capable of cutting timbers up to 55 feet.
- Slab Mill: Also used for sawing large timbers and logs, this bandsaw has a 6 foot capacity.
- Multiple Stationary Planers: Add a smooth surface to anything ranging in size from 8 inches x 24 inches.
- Stationary Wirebrusher: Creates a softer look and feel to wood during the finishing process, which also includes removing dirt.
- Straight Line Rip: Converts a crooked or warped board into a straight, usable material by trimming it down and unifying the dimensions.
- Baker Resaw: Splits 2 inch and 3 inch boards in half so they can be repurposed into thinner boards for siding and paneling.
- 4000 BF Kiln: Used for drying trim, flooring, and other millwork products–in some cases, even reclaimed wood isn’t dry enough for interior use and needs to be dried to keep seams tight, and to keep wood from shifting. Capable of 4,000 Board Feet (BF) at a time.
Let's chat about your next project.
Call us to discuss your project, whether it’s just in the idea phase or ready for construction. We’ll work with you on the solution.